Hairmiles Rewards Program
- Enroll in the program and receive a Hairmiles Passport by purchasing
a hair product.
- Only hair product purchases are eligible for a Hairmile stamp.
Receive one Hairmile stamp for each hair product purchased (travel
- Each stamp is worth one Hairmile. Collect 10 or 20 Hairmiles in
order to redeem them for Cielo Rewards.
- Hairmiles Passport must be presented at time of purchase to receive
a Hairmile stamp.
- Redeemed Hairmile Passports will be replaced at the next hair
- Hairmile Passports are valid for one year.
- Hairmiles may not be redeemed for rewards without the Passport
present at the time of redemption.
- Lost Passports will not be replaced and are invalid.
- Clients cannot share Hairmiles. Each client must maintain their
- If a Passport expires before Hairmiles are redeemed, those Hairmiles
- Hairmiles cannot be exchanged or substituted or redeemed for cash.
- Cielo reserves the right to change rewards at any time.
- Cielo reserves the right to cancel the Hairmiles Rewards Program
at any time.
- Cielo reserves the right to refuse a Hairmiles Passport for failure
to comply with any of the program policies.
Hairmile Passport can be redeemed at either Level I or Level II
(10 stamps for Level I or 20 stamps for Level II).
Complete Level I (10 Hairmile stamps) and redeem for a $20.00 Cielo
Hairmiles Rewards gift card. Hairmile Rewards gift card can only
be used towards hair product purchases. Not valid for any salon
Complete both Level I and Level II (20 Hairmile stamps) and redeem
for a $50.00 Cielo Hairmiles Rewards gift card. Hairmile Rewards
gift card can only be used towards hair product purchases. Not valid
for any salon services.